GIPA is pleased to announce the first selection process among GIPA students to give them an equal opportunity to participate in the Exchange Program and study at Michigan State University College of Law in the United States for one academic semester with the full tuition waiver.
- Who is eligible?
- Any GIPA student who has not submitted an LLM thesis is eligible
- What is the selection process?
- The selection process consists of three steps:
- GPA ranking
- Evaluation of an essay regarding a general legal issue
- What is covered under the tuition waiver?
- Full tuition waiver covers the tuition of one academic semester at the university. The tuition waiver does not cover travel and living expenses. However, GIPA procured 5,000 USD grant, which will aid the selected student to cover the major part of travel and living expenses.
Presentation regarding the exchange program will be held on February 12, 2018 at 18:45 in GIPA School of Law and Politics (#1 Brosset Street) Classroom 21
*For further information, please see the document attached here.