Media Engineering Master Program Coordinator / Quality Assurance Manager
Tamta Tvalavadze, is a freelancer journalist based in Caucasus Region, Tbilisi. She earned her MA degree in multimedia journalism and media management from GIPA and BA degree in journalism and mass communications from Tbilisi State University.
She is involved in coordinating and developing academic programs of school of Journalism. Has experience working with several media organizations on different positions, right now she is a media monitor at The Georgian Charter of Journalistic Ethics, UNDP Project and author of short documentary films. Tvalavadzee cooperate with National Geographic Georgia, IWPR (Institute War and Peace Reporting) and international multimedia platform Chaikhana.
- E-learning Course Coordinator for Azerbaijani Journalist organized by at Georgian Institute of Public affairs, School of Journalism & Media Management ( GSJM)
- Video Producer for E-learning Course for Azerbaijani Journalist organized by at Georgian Institute of Public affairs, School of Journalism & Media Management (GSJM)
- Winner of the Contest on “ Youth Development and Rights -2013 “, organized by The United Nations Population Fund in Georgia ( UNPRA). Best Article –Boys Choose technical faculties and Girls- humanitarian
- Visiting Freelancer Journalist at National Geographic Georgia, author of feature article about Georgian Weapon
- Fixer for the Spanish Media Issue El Pais for the project “Early Marriages in Caucasus”
- Winner and co-author of Internews Georgia Multimedia Project about Georgian Youth
- Project Co- author and winner for Cross-border Project Urbanization problems in Tbilisi-Kiev-Kishinev Internews Moldova, Internews Ukraine, Internews Georgia
- “Political advertising –means of forming political image” (June, 2015)
- „Coverage of social initiatives of the coalition “Georgian dream“ in the newspapers “Rezonansi” and “24 Hours” in 2012 year, October-2013 year February period.