GIPA Portfolio Review 2018 was held in hotel "STAMBA" On 30 September. In total, 72 participants were in attendance (50 Students of GIPA and 22 - from other Universities).
The best Portfolio`s author was awarded the visit to the International Festival GOLDEN DRUM, but according to our Reviewers suggestions, Levan Zazarashvili will travel to "US by night - design & creativity festival".
Traditionally, students of BA in Audio-Visual and Media art named best Lecturers of the year.
The team of reviewers:
- Creative director - Giorgi Popiashvili
- Design director - Nick Kumbari;
- Ruslan Beridze and Zaza Mesropov - MORE Studio founders and designers;
- Beso Kavelashvili - Art Director;
- Nino Gordeladze and Beka Meparishvili - WINDFOR's Creative Directors;
- Natia Gogia - Marketing Consultant;
- Sandro Tsitskishvili - JWT Metro Senior Art Director;
- Nika Gujejiani - Creative director of Bank of Georgia.
The BEST PORTFOLIO of 2018
Employer: Bank of Georgia, position: Motion Graphic Designer
Interests: Motion Graphics & Graphic Designer, brand identity, packaging, video graphics
Awards and Scholarship for Best Student Portfolio for Audio-Visual and Media Arts Bachelor's Program Students:
- Mari Kakhurishvili - Media Art IV course
- Rati Abazadze - Audio-visual art IV course
- Nino Kavelashvili - Media Art III course
- Alexander Baev - Audio-Visual Art III Course
- Salome Tsabutashvili - Media Art II course
- Giorgi Lezhava - Audio-Visual Art II course
The wine company "Besini" awarded Students by premium white and red wine.
Best Lecturers of year 2018:
- Diana Maglakelidze - Visual Art History, GIPA Professor;
- Kakha Kakhadze - Design / Identity;
- Beso Kacharava - Sound Design;
- Nino Orjonikidze - Experimental Film;
- Andro Bortsvadze - Digital Marketing;
- Tamar Mshvenieradze - TV production and formats;
- Levan Bachia - Art Direction;
The best lecturers of the year were awarded by Sarajishvili with best cognac and by Magazine "Indigo" with three months subscription and Journals.
Project organized by GIPA
Music Project: GIPA students Andro and Dato
Visual Project: Media Art Graduates Lisa and Irishka, Young Artist Anka Bochorishvili.
Information Support: Radio GIPA, Marketing and Journal Indigo.
Gifts: GIPA Training Center, wine company "Besini", Sarajishvili and magazine Indigo.
Portfolios can be found at Artfactory