GIPA’s International Relations Department announces a call for the scholarship of the Erasmus + program funded by the European Commission for a study at the University of Santiago de Compostela.
The call is open for GIPA’s Doctoral students. As a result of the call, 1 best student will be selected.
List of requested documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Transcript of Grades (in English);
- Proof of language ability (English and Spanish - if applicable)
- Copy of Master’s Diploma with corresponding transcript of grades (in English);
- Proof of PhD registration at GIPA
- Letter of Motivation (in English, not exceeding one page);
- One letter of Recommendation (in English, with signature);
- PhD Learning Agreement proposal (At this stage, fill in only “Research project description”)
List of PhD areas at USC can be found below:
Interested students should submit the complete list of documents in PDF format no later than 17 January 2019, 17:00 hrs, at the following email: email@example.com
Students selection process:
- Review of the documents;
- Interview with applicants;
Selection Criteria: 1 best applicant will be identified in accordance with the following criteria:
- Academic record
- English Language Proficiency
- Applicant’s motivation
- Topicality of the proposed research project
Note: Please, be advised that preference will be given to applicants, who apart from English, also possess Spanish Language on the basic level.
Duration of scholarship:
One semester (2019 Spring semester: March - June 2019)
Scholarship includes: Monthly stipend of 850 Euros + Round trip International Travel 820 Euros.
Note: Selected students will have to cover visa fee and insurance on their own!
In case of additional questions, please, feel free to contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +995 577 57 75 11
Incomplete and late applications will not considered!
See attached file: PhD Learning Agreement proposal