GIPA’s International Relations and Development Department announces a call for the selection of the students for a study at the Vytautas Magnus University for Spring 2022 Semester.
The call is open both for BA and MA students.
As a result of the call, 2 best students will be selected.
Note: Please, be advised that in order to be eligible to participate in the exchange, students must have completed at least one year of full-time study as BA student and one semester of full-time-study as MA student.
Those below are not eligible for the participation in the competition for Exchange Program:
- Students who have financial indebtedness towards the University;
- Students who have been assigned a disciplinary action and 1 (one) year has not passed since the disciplinary action or it has not been removed before expiration;
The students wishing to participate in the competition for the Exchange program should submit the following documents:
- Copy of the Passport;
- Filled out Application Form (in accordance with the Annex 1);
- International Certificate confirming the knowledge of English language (IELTS – 6.0; TOEFL – 78) or any or other respectively recognized certificate of knowledge at the level of B2. Students who have passed the course corresponding to the B2 level of knowledge of English language within the educational program of the University and have acquired a positive evaluation are freed from the requirement of submitting the certificate.
- Transcript of Records (in English Language, with indication of GPA);
- Motivation Letter (in English Language, not exceeding 1 page);
While selecting the students in the competition for Exchange program, the Call Committee will take into consideration:
- Academic marks of the student (including choosing the courses in English language if such exist);
- If the student has an unsatisfactory mark (F);
- Level of English language knowledge of the student;
- If before considering his/her candidature the student has participated in the exchange educational program, including ERASMUS+ exchange program during his/her study at the analogous level of education in the University;
- Motivation of the student which the Call Committee checks during the interview with the candidate;
- Future vision, focus and critical thinking of the student.
Recognition of credits: Credits taken at the host university will be recognized within the relevant educational program of the Georgian Institute of Public Affairs.
Note: Please note that students must consult with the relevant GIPA Program Coordinator, Supervisor and / or Quality Assurance Manager to select the preferred subjects at the host university.
Duration of study in Lithuania:
One semester (2022 Spring Semester:February-June)
In the frame of the partnership with the host university, GIPA students will not have to pay tuition fees in Lithuania during the spring semester of 2022. However, during the participation in the exchange program, the student is not released from the obligation to pay the tuition fee provided for the relevant semester at GIPA.
NOTE: Selected students must cover themselves the cost for travel, accommodation, visa fees and monthly international insurance costs!
Detailed information on study schedule, living in Kaunas and apartment rent can be found here
A list of English-Taught subjects can be found at the following link:
Interested students should submit the complete list of documents no later than 27 October 2021, 17:00 hrs, at the following email: email@example.com
In case of additional questions, please, feel free to contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 577 57 75 11
Incomplete and late applications will not considered!