Tinatin kldiashvili holds Master’s degree in Public Administration (GIPA). Has 11 years of working experience on different managerial positions at GIPA. She headed Training and Consulting Center for 3 years, also worked as an educational specialist at GIPA Georgian Rural Development Program. Tinatin has 10 year experience in event planning and management.
- Administration of the President of Georgia - School of Practical Politics – Project Manager
- Administration of the President of Georgia – Parliamentary Elections 2016; Campaign – Your Voice, our Future”- Campaign Head
- Cooperation between Municipality of Östhammar in Sweden and Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA) – Administrator
- USAID: Policy, Advocacy, and Civil Society Development in Georgia (G-PAC), East West Management Institute (EWMI) – Development of the study course: “Security Policy: Theory and Practice” - Financial Manager
- Sustainable Development Issues in Georgia – Conference Organizer (GIPA)
- “Georgia’s European Choice – I’m Georgian and therefore I’m European” – Conference Organizer (GIPA)
- International Conference “Blue Black Sea International Congress” Istanbul, Turkey -Conference Participant