Dr. Archil Gersamia is a head of administration at GIPA, supervising strategic planning, budgeting and other administrative issues. In parallel, he is GIPA faculty member and delivers two main lecture courses at GIPA’s School of Government in “Economics” and “Public Finance”. He regularly participates in scientific conferences and workshops, publishes papers on public administration issues and is actively involved in research activities.
List of Publications:
- “Financial Sustainability of Regional Development in Georgia: Reforms, Flaws, and Challanges” – Ongoing issues in Georgian policy and public administration, Westphalia press, Middletown, DE, USA, 2017. Pp. 124-135.
- “Investment environment in Georgia’s special economic zones” - Economics, Tbilisi, 2012, N1-2. pp.21-25.
- “Features of corporation taxing”.- Social Economics, (XXI Century’s Actual Problems), Tbilisi, 2012, N1 (19). pp. 60-64;
- ”Macro-economic features stimulating the development of free economic zones. - Social Economics, (XXI Century’s Actual Problems), Tbilisi, 2011, N5 (17). pp. 36-39;
- “Working out of questions of complex monitoring of environment for the purpose of an estimation of the investment environment with high reliability”. – Proceedings of Annual Scientific International Conference “Authority and Society 2011” – Scientific magazine “Authority and Society (History, Theory, Practice)”, v I, N4 (20), pp.81-94.
- “Questions of an estimation of results of techno genic loading of environment of cultural tourism for the purpose of assistance to the policy of economic development of the country” – Proceedings of the Annual Scientific International Conference of Georgian Technical University, Open Diplomacy Association and Scientific Magazine “Authority and Society (History, Theory, Practice)”, 12.06.2010. Tbilisi, “Authority and Society”, 2010, N2 (14), pp. 72-87
- “Social-economic aspects of unemployment in Georgia” – Science and Technologies, N4-6; Tbilisi, 2003,pp. 8-10.